Reservations & Cancellations
A two-night minimum stay at The Porches Inn is required on weekends from Mid-May through November 30 and on holidays and high demand weekends.
For standard reservations, a deposit in the amount of one night’s room, fees, and tax is required to secure a reservation. You will receive a full refund if you cancel more than 7 days prior to your arrival date. Should you change or cancel your reservation within seven days of your arrival date, your deposit will be forfeited. For special rate programs, please check the detailed terms and conditions when booking.
A valid credit card number is a sufficient guarantee for reservations made with a gift certificate (or gift card). A one night’s lodging fee plus tax will be applied to the credit card on file if the reservation is not canceled 7 days prior to your arrival.
Packages are priced based on double occupancy in a king or queen-bedded room, unless otherwise noted. There will be a charge of $25 per night for each additional adult (18+) in the room. Upgrades are available by request at an additional cost.
Fees & Taxes
A nightly Amenity Fee of $10 is charged to each reservation which covers amenities such as continental breakfast, WiFi in guestrooms and public areas, heated outdoor pool and hot tub, sauna, parking, and seasonal afternoon snacks.
State and local lodging taxes of 11.7% apply.
Check In / Check Out
Check-in is 3:00 p.m. Checkout time is 11 a.m. Checkout time may be extended for a fee upon request, based on room availability.
All interior spaces and rooms at Porches are designated as non-smoking for the comfort and convenience of all of our guests. Designated smoking areas are available outside.
The Inn does not serve lunch or dinner. Our staff will be happy to assist you in making dining arrangements in the area. Continental breakfast is included as part of our Amenity program.
Children are welcome at Porches! If you need an extra sleeping mat or Pack and Play for your little ones, contact the front desk. (Note: the sleeping mat fee is $25 per person.) While our guest rooms are spacious, we invite you to consider reserving a suite to ensure you get some space to yourself during your getaway.
We love pets at Porches! A confirmed reservation in one of our pet-friendly rooms is required, with a $40 fee per pet per night. Should a pet occupy a non-pet-friendly room, a deep-cleaning charge of $200 will be assessed.
To ensure that we can continue to welcome pets, please follow these guidelines:
• Keep your dog on a leash and do not let your dog loose outside of your room. This is for your pet’s protection as well as in consideration of other guests and staff.
• Pets are only allowed in Building 2 (the sage-colored building). Pets are NOT allowed in the Pool Area, Fitness Center, and our other lodging buildings.
• Pets must be crated when you leave your room. Housekeeping will not attempt to enter or clean your room if the pet has not been secured in a crate. Crates are available from our Housekeeping Department by request.
• Please curtail any noise/barking to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. Unattended pets that disturb others will be relocated at your expense.
• Guests are required to sign a waiver upon check-in absolving the hotel and its staff of any liability if the pet or another guest or staff is injured.
• You are responsible for any damage or injury caused by the pet. Please ask your pet to be considerate of our antiques and not allow them on the furniture.